From: Frantisek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:39 AM
To: J. C. O'Connell
Subject: Re: Opinions wanted, ebay item condition

Thursday, June 16, 2005, 1:00:07 AM, J. wrote:
JCOC> I am tired of arguing with you. You must be
JCOC> from another planet or something if you think

It seems it's you from another planet... Always arguing, always ad
hominem, always missing the point of discussion (do you understand that
it was about _subjective_ assesment of condition?!?)

Frantisek