Wiggers,

I do agree that when it comes to matters of opinion, the situation is far less clear-cut. If a case like this went to court, the test would be what a "reasonable man" would think.

On Ebay you do have to accept that opinions differ, but people still shouldn't expect to get away with ridiculous opinions.

If blackmailed by a buyer threatening an unreasonable neg, I would accept the neg, and make my case in the comment. Then neg him back. You can learn a lot from reading the neg comments and responses.

Anyway, I'm awa to me bed. Good night.

John