In a message dated 6/16/2005 5:21:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
G'day Manie,

I've only been playing with it for a couple of weeks now, but the
major difference between CS & CS2, for photographers, is the way CS2
handles RAW files.

The file browser is now gone, replaced with Adobe Bridge. Which is
basically the file browser as a standalone program. You can process
and save your RAW files (as either .dng, .tif, .psd or .jpg) from
within Adobe Bridge, without having to start Photoshop. Batch
processing RAW files is easier, as you can open a whole series of
shots, apply your adjustments and see the results in real time in
thumbnail form.

The another neat feature is Smart Sharpen, with it's options to
"remove" Gaussian, lens & motion blur. I'm understating it a bit, but
the extra controls avalible are outstanding. Quite an improvement on
USM, I reckon.

If your using CS I strongly recommend downloading the CS2 30 day
tryout http://tinyurl.com/2nbum .

The improvments in RAW file handling were enough to make me upgrade.

Dave
=========
Thanks, Dave. I have 7 and was wondering about CS 2.

Sound much more worth it.

Marnie aka Doe