i believe, there are still unopened shrink-wrapped boxes
of ps on ebay. like these
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=86732&item=7163563521&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=86732&item=7163737826&rd=1
and so on

but really,  i don't see why anyone would seek loopholes and jump through
the hoops to get this particular piece of software for 1/3 of the price

if you want to support your favorite software company (like
any reasonable and well behaved person would), you should
probably pay the full retail price. if you don't give a damn about
them -- get one for free(*). either way,  takes *much* less effort
than the half-assed option in between

best,
mishka

(*) unless you are talking about PS for MAC.