My vote goes for the new Portra series from Kodak. Available in neutral
and vivid colour, it is fine grained with fabulous colour. A close second
would be the new Agfa stuff, whose name currently escapes me, which is
extremely sharp and accurate colours. I really like all of Agfa's stuff; its
big in Europe, but seems to get pooh-poohed  in North America, probably bec
ause their distributor is not as aggressive as Kodak or Fuji. Beautiful
stuff like Scala and their slow slide films are some of the finest in their
class.

Cameron