Some time ago there was a discussion about AGFA wanted to spin off its film
business. Last week I read they decided not to do that and continue the
business. They were afraid the good reputation of Agfa would be miss used.

I have used Agfachrome50S professional slide films over twenty years ago,
really liked it, but moved to print film. Mostly Kodak at the moment since I
lived in the USA for a few years.

Frits