David wrote:

DAM>  HDC Plus replaced HDC down here.  Is Vista a replacement for the HDC Plus
DAM> line, or is it a different name for the same thing in a different market?

  Agfa Vista replaces the former HDC Plus. The news I hear are not so
  good, as Vista emulsions are designed to be more saturated and
  vivid. With HDC Plus 100 it goes the last mild film of the consumer
  line. After the high-contrast Superia 100 and Gold 100, now Agfa
  bows before the horde of low contrast - low everything compact
  cameras.

  Servus, Alin