At 06:26 AM 6/18/2005, you wrote:
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone out there using a web browser other than Internet
Explorer?  If so can you tell me what you use and why it's good?

I was a hardcore Opera user but recently switched to Firefox. One feature of Opera which I really liked was an option for enlarging the page. I'm 53 and some people insist on using print which is way too small. (You can do the same thing in Firefox by using Ctrl-+.)

Firefox is very fast and has surpassed Opera in popularity according to a PC Magazine article I read recently. It allows for add-ons so people should be coming out with some interesting tools.

Gary J Sibio
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary numbers and those who do not.