i won't be pissed if you link to any of the photosi took,
print them and do whatever you like. as long as you don't pass them
for your own.

i also won't be upset if you use any of the code i have ever written.

i won't mind at all if you read, copy and disseminate any article
that i have ever published.

best,
mishka