Hi!

So don't buy it.
I think Mercedes Benz is overpriced, but I'm not about to go out and
"borrow" one just because of it.

As an aside, an aquaintance of mine (he teashes Photoshop courses) told me
that if everyone actually bought legitimate copies of Photoshop, they would
be able to cut the price LOTS.
Because of the practice of stealing the use of the software, the price is
kept artificially high, since they have to make their money off of less than
10% of the people using the software.

Bill, my Corolla (which by the way is the company car) has good a/c (after they fixed it), good brakes, good engine, reasonable sits and generally is as good as your Benz in doing its main function - taking me from A to B, say from my home to work and back again...

If you give me Corolla equivalent in PhotoShop world, I'd gladly buy it... For now I am using Elements, which unfortunately is not Corolla nonetheless...

Boris