To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 9:10 AM
Subject: RE: FA24/2.0 on Ds - example

Some people can live within it's limitations others can't, rather than have an it's good it's bad round again why not check out the following two pics, they are full resolution so they are about 3.7MB each. Both were shot on a tripod on the same body, both at f2.8 and both carefully manual focussed. In short test finalized my decision to sell my FA24.2 lens(s). Without looking at the EXIF
data can you tell which image was shot with the FA24/2 and which was the
A24/2.8?

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/IMGP5497.jpg
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/IMGP5502.jpg

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998