I recently bought a "Slinger" from Adorama.  Fairly cheap, seems pretty
sturdy, and it will hold a camera and a few lenses.

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/19/05 1:02 PM >>>
Gearing up for the upcoming Philly PDML, I have a dilemma.  I'm really
intent on doing some street photography with the MX while there.  I'd
like to carry the body, three primes (28, 50, 85), and a few rolls of
film.  I think my Domke bag is overkill for that sort of shooting.
I've found some backpacks that more or less fit the bill, but I'd
rather be able to change lenses and film without with having to stop
and remove the pack.  I've used a fanny pack when carrying only one
extra lens but I have concerns about two lens bouncing around
unprotected.  Looking at the B and H selection leaves me dumbfounded.
Any recommendation on a small, easily accessible bag, designed with
mobility in mind?

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman