Can't help you with what camera it was Shel. But when I first saw it I
remember thinking it looked like a Pentax.

For those who haven't seen Proof, the blind photographer is played by
Hugo Weaving. Better known as Agent Smith in the Matrix movies or as
Lord Elrond in the Lord of the Rings. It also stars a young  Russell
Crowe, best known for throwing phones / tantrums etc.

BTW, Russell Crowe is a Kiwi, not an Aussie. So watch out for David
Mann if you ever come across him. <g> (sorry Dave)

You guys have been going on about Captain Kangaroo & other shows that
were way before my time, I thought I'd just chip in these little
facts.

Dave