On 26 Jun 2005 at 22:26, Paul Stenquist wrote:

> You can't adjust "color ting," <g> but you can adjust color tint. Rob's
> presets should help you start closer to where you want to be.

I forgot to add that the "As Shot" WB is accurate, it is derived from the WB
data integrated in the file whether it be a camera pre-set or manual WB. You
should only need to use the pre-set that I produced if you wished to change the
WB to an alternate pre-set from the camera setting within ACR.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998