I use a Wacom on a pc - works fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dan Scott
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 5:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT: Graphics Pad?

>Hi, all.
>
>I've decided to get a graphics pad for my PC for use
>with Photoshop, etc.
>
>I wonder if anyone has any strong feelings regarding
>make and/or model?
>
>Thanks, John
>

>=====
>John Edwin Mason
>Charlottesville, Virginia
>Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Alt Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi John,

I was using a Calcomp Drawing Slate II (6x9) for several years and
currently use a Wacom Intuos (6x8). The Calcomp is still going strong on my
old machine (loaned out to a family member). Both brands were/are super for
my use in graphics. I'm a Mac user, though, don't know if that makes a
difference.

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]