Juan J. Buhler writes:

> I use a Wacom Graphire USB (I'm not certain about the exact model
> name) -- It comes with a wireless mouse, and it is not very big at
> all, but enough to touch up images in Photoshop.

 I believe it also comes with a pen.  A guy at work recently bought an Intuos
4x5" tablet and he loves it.  Apparently the Intuos offers better "feel" in addition
to higher specs, as that series was designed for graphics professionals.  I
understand that you can get them in serial and USB versions, and they can
work alongside your regular mouse.

> It costs about $100
> in the shops, and you can probably get it mail order for about
> $85. That price includes Photoshop LE and Painter, among other
> pen-friendly software.

 I'm curious to know which version of Photoshop LE it comes with.  I got 5.0LE
with my scanner and if I can get a newer version for free with a tablet I might
be even more tempted.

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield