On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, David A. Mann wrote:

> Juan J. Buhler writes:
>
> > I use a Wacom Graphire USB (I'm not certain about the exact model
> > name) -- It comes with a wireless mouse, and it is not very big at
> > all, but enough to touch up images in Photoshop.
>
>  I believe it also comes with a pen.

Yes, of course. I meant "besides the pen, it comes with a wireless
mouse". Sorry.

> A guy at work recently bought an Intuos
> 4x5" tablet and he loves it.  Apparently the Intuos offers better "feel" in addition
> to higher specs, as that series was designed for graphics professionals.  I
> understand that you can get them in serial and USB versions, and they can
> work alongside your regular mouse.

I don't know about the feel (haven't used the Intuos) but the Graphire
also works alongside your regular mouse.

>  I'm curious to know which version of Photoshop LE it comes with.  I got 5.0LE
> with my scanner and if I can get a newer version for free with a tablet I might
> be even more tempted.

Well, mine came with 5.0LE, since I got it last year. I would check, I
think there's a newer version of PS LE, and chances are the tablet
will include it.