Hi!

www.webaperture.com (free)
www.photosig.com (paysite)
www.photo.net (paysite)
www.fotocommunity.com (paysite)

Even though webaperture is free, I don't like it. Fotocommunity is my favourite. Simple design, and you get a lot of storage space for your money.

Second that, Jostein. I virtually stopped participating in webaperture...

PhotoSig used to be free but there is one gotcha that Tim has to be aware of...

Some sites, notably PhotoSig have either limited time during which a non-registered user can see the uploaded picture in full size. Or they limit the size from the start. I think www.usefilm.com does that.

That was one of the main reasons I had to leave PhotoSig and then UseFilm...

Boris