RE: Deals gone bad on ebay.

 Even if a seller gives me
a full refund including shipping costs I DO NOT leave ANY feedback
Negative or neutral or even positive because if you do
it opens yourself up to get a negative along the lines
of "picky buyer - had to give full refund for perfectly
fine item" or such. I only give a positive if they give
me full refund including shipping AND they leave me a
nice positive first, if they don't leave feedback I reserve
mine as a deterrent! This is thermonuclear war dudes!

And if they do leave a positive first, I only say great
service, I would never say great product if it wasn't!

JCO