G'day Shel,

I have no experience with the Ds. I my bought my D 2 days before
Pentax announced the release of the Ds. I have no regrets.

Of all the features of the Ds the ones I find most desirable are the
buffer size & write speed.

In light of all the responses, just out of curiosity, which way are
you leaning?

Dave

P.S.

I've been having a small chuckle to myself reading this thread. It
seems  that both sides (ie. D & Ds owner) are trying to convince you
to join their team :-)