Oh heck...
I have to correct that to "shutterbutton pressed" before my *istD goes sulking. :-)

I wrote:
Because of the snap-in focus feature, you can sneak up on your "prey" with the shutterbutton depressed and get a well focused shot on first approach.

The only depressing thing around here these days is that it's too hot to do anything at all.
Even reading PDML makes me soaked in sweat. :-)

<beer>
   aaahhh!
</beer>

<Sulking mode>
Kids are off to the lake for a swim, the little buggers, while I have to stay indoors mounting a new dishwasher that simply doesn't fit very well in the gap after the old one. The new box is exactly 2mm too wide. :-(
</Sulking mode>

Jostein

<another beer>
   mind the gap.