I saw a documentary about suicide bombers a few months ago. Apparently it's
a characteristic of the wrap-around type of arrangement that the bomber's
head goes shooting off in a skyward direction. It's one way of finding out
which of them was the bomber.

I'm glad I'm not in forensic science.

--
Cheers,