> Hey you guys have been using digital for more than a couple of years. By now
> you
> should be able to tell what kind of coverage a given lens has on an istD, Ds,
> Dl
> without having to compair it to film cameras.

Well, maybe some "have been using digital for more than a couple of years".
However, some of us are newer at APS digital, and some of us (e.g., ~I~)
are still "film-bound", so I think that the comparisons are still both
valid and useful, at least here on the PDML (even if individual personal
practice may make such "intracerebral translations" obsolete).

Fred