----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Reese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi Jostein,

I've been thinking about the actual requirements for using a bowl. You'll have to do something to keep the bowl from flopping around. My guess is that you'll need to glue a couple blocks of something (styrofoam?) on the inside of the bowl to rest against the lens and keep it steady. That means the bowl won't be mounted right at the end of the lens assembly.

When shooting with the 50mm reversed, I use a bayonet lid (with the center removed) to protect the lens contacts and the aperture lever. My thought was to glue it onto that lid.

I see a marketing opportunity for these things if they work.

I'll set up a webshop, then...:-)

Cheers,
Jostein