I picked up the slides today and they certainly look fine. But at $17.00+ for processing! Granted, they were pushed one stop, for which some sort of extra fee is understandable, but that kind of pricing is still going to have me thinking twice before shooting slides.

In calculating the break-even point for my D, I used a figure of $25 a roll for premium slide film and professional processing. I don't use Ritz or such places. This figure may have been just a bit high, but it was convenient and in the ballpark. It was the figure I was going to use if my wife ever asked. She didn't.

Joe