At 21:42 25/06/01, you wrote:

Hi Ayash

>What about Sigma 105 mm f/2.8 MACRO (1:1) in terms of optical quanlity?
>Any thoughts?

I have one of these. Optically it can't be faulted. Mechanically is a
different thing. I don't like the MF/AF clutch thingy. You press forward
for MF (or is it AF? I can't remember), and the opposite for the other. I
find myself getting frustrated using it, which is a pity, as it takes
lovely photographs. I still miss my lost SMC-F 50 1:2.8 macro. :-)

Cheers

Jon

Relax! Take life as it comes, you can't chase the sun, you can't race the wind