> On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, petit miam wrote:
>

> > --- Ayash Kanto Mukherjee
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Many thanks for your comments and views. I
> should
> > > keep my close-up filters
> > > aside in the corner of my darkroom and allow the
> > > dust to settle on it.
> >
> > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Why not? I want to know if you please.

  My COZO close-up filters are my favourite accessory.
I picked them up for a bargain NZ$25. Every time I
take my camera out I use them. I even keep them
attached to my camera. I photographed nearly every
wild-flower in Western Australia using them (on a
holiday there). And I got some amazing photos with
them.
  Also I got highly commended in a NZ-wide photo
competition run by Agfa about 6yrs ago. I entered a
photo taken with guess-what my close-up lenses.
  I have to admit I have never tried a macro lens, but
I know that nothing will ever make me give up my
close-up lenses. I think some of my best photos have
been taken with them.

> > Jody (whose silent scream was probably heard in
> China)
>
> What is the thing about China why your silent scream
> would ever reach
> there? I am inquisitive now if you don't mind.

  I was just trying to think of somewhere a very long
way away. As a child, we were told that if we dug a
hole through the earth we would end up in China. Now
that I am grown up, I have since found out it is
Spain, but there is still this idea of China being so
far away.

Jody.