Hmmm...There is certainly more separation between formations, which is
a good thing.  It's not so much the blue tint, but around each
formation it sort of looks like an artificial mist rather than an even
haze/mist over the entire scene.

Perhaps we are fussing over an image that is never going to make the
grade.  Godfrey took a stab at it and didn't have much luck.  Although
I'm hoping he will further expound on his exposure findings - with
seeing the raw histograms, I am hoping there is something new for me
to learn.

Jack, I do appreciate you taking some time working on the image.  Part
of it I like better and parts not as well.

--
Best regards,
Bruce