> Hah! Easily a third of the people posting here would love it
> if you could put one of those TV "obscurers" such as a
> rectangle of badly out-of-focus mottled gray, over the offending part.
>
> Gasp!

I don't think so. Based on my reading of the thread, I'd say at most one
person might have been offended in the way you describe. Everyone else who
objects just thinks it detracts from the picture.

I also think it detracts from the picture, which captures a nice moment, but
I have no objection in principle to looking at a woman's nether regions. No
sir.

--
Cheers,
 Bob