>The Volvo was actually the one thing that I didn't like about this
>shot, until others focused on the heiny :-). I actually considered
>photoshopping the Volvo out of there, but I got lazy.

I like the picture Paul.  A nice intimate moment between friends.  Sure it
could be improved or ruined by: Posing the women properly; Having the
shorts changed to something more concealing/revealing depending...

If you are going to change it, a reduction of contrast and saturation on
the Volvo plus a bit tighter crop of the top and right.

my .02 Cdn = .0164
Powell