Cotty wrote:

On 8/8/05, E.R.N. Reed, discombobulated, unleashed:

Well, from my POV it does dominate the scene (dead-centre and large relative to the other elements of the composition.) I don't think it's gross but since it has nothing to do with the interaction that the picture purportedly is about and is the most dominant element in the picture, that means the picture fails on account of poor composition. If the purpose of the picture was to advertise the shorts, it would work. Anyway could I just point out the historic situation in which Shel AND Godfrey AND I *all* agree on something!!!

That's a great argument Eleanour. Just one small problem. You're all wrong :-)

The butt is not the most dominant element in the picture, surely. Each of
us sees what he/she wants to see. You see a big butt. I see a Volvo.
He, he. *I* see a scoop dispenser. (What the h... IS that???) But I believe someone else mentioned that, too...

Cheers,
 Cotty

___/\__

--
Toralf Lund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +47 66 85 51 22
ProCaptura AS                       +47 66 85 51 00 (switchboard)