Fra: Colin Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 21. august 2005 08:14
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: colour problems with ist D in combination with studio lights

Recently I have been shooting sports teams and high school balls with
studio lights and my ist D.

The skin tones are far too yellow. This doen't happen under sunlight or
with a metz flash.

The lab suggests setting the contrast and saturation to the lowest
levels on the menu.

Any experiences or suggestions.

Cheers

colin