Shooting hint: Camo netting, a drum of mosquito
repellent and plenty of something to help discourage
"chiggers" from burrowing into your ankles.
Tolerance to extremity numbness, a plus.
Major tripod only manageable as a result of an intense
long term regime of physical conditioning.
A final conclusion that it was all "good exercise".
Really cute..huh? ;-}}
This is pretty much my experience with an A-300mm
f/2.8.
Looking forward to more of your images.

Jack

http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/peso/wingedrats1.html