Kostas,

Any idea what that lens will be and when it'll be released? I'm
suddenly in the market for something after the untimely demise of my
SMC-F70-210 while on holidays in Newfoundland.  Definitely not the
highlight of my trip.

I'm trying to figure out how to replace it. Do I go with the 50-200? I
was also toying with saving up for a Tokina or Sigma 70-200/2.8. I'm
also toying with finding a half decent 200mm and perhaps start a
transition to primes.

life was so easy when I didn't NEED a lens.  'Course trying to justify
spending $$$ on a lens after holidays won't be the easiest thing
either.

dk