Dario Bonazza wrote:

keith whaley wrote:

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Ummm ... doesn't the current DS have a 95/95 viewfinder? Doesn't it also offer an 8 frame burst?

I suppose other differences between the DS and the DS2 will show up
considering these are early, and probably PR generated, comments.

I hope so. For some reason this release exhibits little significant difference over the previous DS releases. According to the spec sheets. Maybe that's just because there are so many "features" it's hard to absorb and compare.

The 2.5" LCD and the capability to use continuous AF at you leisure re-position the DS2 over the DL, which had surpassed the DS in these respects. This is enough a reason for making it.

Dario

Yes, those ARE significant improvements. Thanks for pointing them out.
I'm sure each of us has pet peeves we'd like to see addressed.
As time goes on, they will all stand up and voice their opinions, and we'll gain a deeper understanding of what the newest release offers each of us...

Thanks, Dario. That helps!

keith