This one time, at band camp, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Whether
> Pentax will get a full-frame DSLR depends largely on whether *Sony* (or
> Matsushita or Sanyo or someone - look for the Korean semiconductor
> manufacturers to get into the act soon) decides to make the sensor. I'd
> wager that if they weren't working on it two weeks ago they are now ;-)

I would not be so sure, with the devel costs and release of lenses for the
*ist range, a full frame would make these new lenses redundant. I think
Pentax will have the same size sensor for "35mm" for some time. If they
do get a full frame jobby I feel it is likely to be for a new MF range.

Kind regards
Kevin