In a message dated 8/30/2005 10:59:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think I can do the 8th - location is flexible for me.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Personally, I'd want to take Bart into the City, I won't drive there anymore.
Or catch a lift with someone else. So accessible by Bart and bus is not a bad
idea. Although I'd prefer to avoid Market St. Been there, done that.

Cool, another NorCal PDML meet is going to happen.

Marnie aka Doe