Hi Bruce ... pretty well done.  Love the catchlights in Amber's eyes.  Pose
is pretty nice - relaxed, informal ...my first reaction is that it was just
about a perfect setup, but when I looked on my monitor in PS it seemed that
a little tweak with levels, color, or contrast could help out a bit, give
the pic a little extra "sparkle" without really changing the feeling or the
light very much.  On my screen there seems to be a veiling, or flatness, to
the image.

Shel