Just to affirm what danilo said. I've been lurking off and on the PDML
for a good number of years now, and gmail is without a doubt the best
tool I've used for it.

Since I started PDML on gmail a year or so ago, I have not had to
delete anything, and it is extremely easy to read.

in other words:

<Me too>

dk