On 14/9/05, danilo, discombobulated, unleashed:

>What you really need is a gmail account for the pdml...
>- It automatically hides quoted text
>- It shows you the complete thread so you can easily find the previous
>posted url
>- It gives you 2.5 Gb of storage so you'll never delete any threads again!
>
>I've hundreds of invites to give away, anyone needs it?

Hi Danilo, hey that's absolutely amazing and astounding! And you have
hundreds to give away? Fantastic! If you think you could spare just one
of those obviously unmissable offers, I would really appreciate it if you
didn't pass it onto me, thanks.

;-)

Cheers,
  Cotty