JCO is one of the old timers here.
Bob Sullivan wrote:

Brian,

JCO was on the Yahoo Pentax Screwmount Lens list until last week.
It's a moderated list and the moderator threw him off for repeating
similar behavior to what he exhibits here.  Obviously, he needed a place
to go, so we got him.  Perhaps if we all wrote to the other list moderator,
they would take him back?

Regards,  Bob S.