-----Original Message-----
From: Pål Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sure, but most don't want old lenses.
I don’t think AGE has anything to do with
lens purchases or utility . You buy for image quality, focal lengths, speeds,
coating types, bulky or compactness, features like manual or auto
focus, metering capability, etc. You don’t
buy or not buy a lens based on what year it
was made. It may sound like nit picking but
its hard to tell if you are just stereotyping
all the KM lenses as all unwanted because they are
missing AF or something. Sometimes the features
they have are MORE important than some new
feature they don’t have like AF to the buyer so AGE
is not really ever the issue. Features and performance
are and why I disagree that PENTAX should totally abandon key features of the KM lenses ( over 9 million of them
by your last post?) at this time....
JCO

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).