Being of sound mind and actually thinking
about these B.S. pentax hacks instead of
just blindly accepting them, I just realized
what seems to be another major FLAW
in green button vs. the good old K/M AE.

If you are using a variable aperture zoom
then EVERY TIME YOU CHANGE ZOOM SETTING
you have to do the green button slavery
because the real aperture is changing and
green button mode doesn't take that into
account. the K/M true AE mode does not make this
stupid exposure mistake or major inconvenience
for the user because the K/M true AE mode is continous
and needs no user intervention at all at any time.

variable apeture zoom changes with green button you
have to keep jumping hoops over and over
again...OR GET EXPOSURE ERRORS and we all know
that digital is more exposure accuracy sensitive in general
than film, specifically neg film so this
extra error is very undesireable with digital
so now you not only have to do the
green button dumbo-work everytime you change the
aperture setting, you have to do it everytime
you change the zoom setting too. El Sucko
revealed!

ARE WE DONE YET? How many key points
do I have to make on this issue?
GREEN BUTTON sucks compared to true
AE K/M mode....For a whole bunch of
reasons and this one is major and REAL too.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it for
a while, hows another dose of reality for ya?

Its amazing what PENTAX doesn't tell you isnt it?
Thank God not all of us are so gullible to
think that green button is "just as good" when
its OBVIOUSLY NOT the same and nowhere near
as good as K/M true AE. I want it back in there
dammit. NO more excuses...
jco