----- Original Message ----- From: "DagT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You are wrong. Before that we were discussing content, and although the technicalities of the eagle pictures are brilliant the content as such is not very impressive.

What???? Capturing animal behavior is one of the most interesting things about wildlife photography to me. How many times have you seen the behavior depicted in those shots in the wild much less captured them on film/digital? Perhaps you shouldn't comment on content/images/genre/technical ability/quality when you have no appreciation whatsoever for that type of photography. You mention HCB and others in a previous post; maybe you should stick to "street" photography....

Let's just say we differ in opinion about what is "good" content....

Christian