John Forbes wrote:

A "little town like Berkeley"! Shel, you make it sound like some dorp in the back of beyond. It is, I believe, one of the top university towns in a country with reputedly the best universities in the world. It would be surprising if it didn't have lots of wonderful things going for it.

John

It's a small university town, filled to the brim and overflowing, with aged old hippies and *far* left liberal souls...

They even made Angela Davis a professor. Go figure.

keith whaley