Boz' site lists 45mm for the FA35 and 43.5mm for the FA20... that's
about 0.05 inches difference, no? Unless you count the hood in the
FA35. And, the FA20 has a huge 67mm filter size, compared to 49mm of
all the other lenses we've discussed.

The M20 is 30mm long:

http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/lenses/primes/ultra-wide/M20f4.html

which is actually shorter than the 31mm of the M50/2.

But the FA20 doesn't sound bad. Do you have it? Would you bring it to
the PDML meet in SF next week?

Cheers,