Interesting. I think JD Colour has some reason for anger
here. As someone over in the corner there may remember, I
suggested that we wait to letter-bomb them <g> until the
more reasonable approach failed. I was ready to do so after
their response to bucky showed up, but in the same batch
there was a post that said JD Colour had agreed to reimburse
Albano.

One of the things I noted that many seem to have missed was
that they guy said he was on vacation and would look into it
when he got back. I certainly felt that he should be allowed
a couple of weeks before we inundated him with e-mail.

Unlike many on the list I believe that the threat of losing
so many potential customers was not what made them change
their minds. I like to think that that they thought
something like this, "If so many people think we are wrong,
maybe we are. Let's do the right thing."

The thing to remember is that in the end JD Colour did the
right thing. We all make mistakes all we can expect is that
we do our best ot correct them. JD Color has done that.

Aside to Albano, if the camera does show up eventually, I
for one expect you to send it or the money back. Fair is
fair.
--Tom