You should be a politican, Rob. :-) Nobody said that people who didn't submit pictures didn't have a right to discuss things.

John

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 13:17:12 +0100, Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1 Oct 2005 at 22:51, Kenneth Waller wrote:

And photographers make pictures. (or ought to,
with what ever equipment they have).

Photographers can do whatever they like, they can shoot with-out film loaded if that's what makes them happy. My point was that this is a Pentax forum and we have to expect discussion regarding Pentax the company and their equipment or the lack thereof. And back to the text to which I was referring, why should the number of pictures any list participant posts have any bearing on their right
to discuss anything Pentax?

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998