Be careful for positive comments, as you might end up framing them and putting them on the living room wall.

Anyway, you could get away calling it aleatoric photography.

By the way, I think the one with the car is fantastic!

Groeten,

Vic

Rob Studdert wrote:
It's been a long time between PESOs for me but here are three pics from my recent trip:

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/IMGP4645.jpg (~109kB)
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/IMGP4324.jpg (~58kB)
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/IMGP3596.jpg (~116kB)

Please comment if you desire but really I had very little part to play in the making of these pics apart from carrying the camera and bumping the shutter release :-)

Oh and they were all shot with manual focus lenses.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998