On Oct 10, 2005, at 12:07 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

FIRST CROP:
http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/space1.htm

Anyone have a stronger emotional reaction to any of the crops? Like any of
them better?

The original capture is too target center for me and doesn't give me the sense of space/distance. The first crop is much better ... it provides that sense of distance and isolation that the title is reflecting. The 2nd and 3rd crops get too tight to provide the same feeling.

The perspective in all of them is that of distance, not intimacy. The reason for moving close is to enhance that sense of intimacy.

Godfrey